HT7850 HT7850-A500mA TinyPowerTMLDO
The HT7850 HT7850-A series of positive, linearregulators features low quiescent current (5mA typ.) with low dropout voltage, making themideal for battery applications. The devices are capable ofsupplying 500mA of output current continuously.
They are available with several fixed outputvoltages ranging from 1.8V to 5.0V. Although designed primarily asfixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with externalcomponents to obtain variable voltages and currents.
These rugged devices have Thermal Shutdownand Current Limiting to prevent device failure under the "Worst" ofoperating conditions.
The HT78XX Features
- The HT78XX Output voltage ranges: Fixed range of 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V, 3.0V,3.3V, 5.0V type.
- The HT78XX Highly accuracy: ±2%
- The HT78XX Low voltage drop: 360mV (typ.), VOUT=5.0V at 500mA
- The HT78XX Guaranteed output current: 500mA
- The HT78XX Low quiescent current: 5mA (typ.)
- The HT78XX Current limiting
- The HT78XX Over-temperature shutdown
- The HT78XX SOT-89, TO-92 Packages