HT7825 HT7825-A -- 500mA TinyPowerTMLDO
HT7825 HT7825-AGeneral Description
The HT7825 HT7825-Aseries of positive, linearregulators features low quiescent current (5mA typ.) with low dropout voltage, making themideal for battery applications. The devices are capable ofsupplying 500mA of output current continuously.
HT7825 HT7825-A are available with several fixed outputvoltages ranging from 1.8V to 5.0V. Although designed primarily asfixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with externalcomponents to obtain variable voltages and currents.
These rugged devices have Thermal Shutdownand Current Limiting to prevent device failure under the "Worst" ofoperating conditions.
HT7825 HT7825-A Features
- HT7825 HT7825-A Output voltage ranges: Fixed range of 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V, 3.0V,3.3V, 5.0V type.
- HT7825 HT7825-A Highly accuracy: ±2%
- HT7825 HT7825-A Low voltage drop: 360mV (typ.), VOUT=5.0V at 500mA
- HT7825 HT7825-A Guaranteed output current: 500mA
- HT7825 HT7825-A Low quiescent current: 5mA (typ.)
- HT7825 HT7825-A Current limiting
- HT7825 HT7825-A Over-temperature shutdown
- HT7825 HT7825-A SOT-89, TO-92 Packages