HT72XX -- 300mA TinyPowerTM LDO
The HT72XX series of positive, linearregulators features low quiescent current (5mA typ.) with low dropout voltage, making themideal for battery applications. The space-saving SOT-23 package isattractive for "Pocket" and "Hand Held" applications. The devicesare capable of supplying 300mA of output current continuously.
They are available with several fixed outputvoltages ranging from 1.8V to 5.0V. Although designed primarily asfixed voltage regulators, these devices can be used with externalcomponents to obtain variable voltages and currents.
These rugged devices have Thermal Shutdownand Current Limiting to prevent device failure under the "Worst" ofoperating conditions.
- Output voltage ranges: Fixed range of 1.8V, 2.5V, 2.7V, 3.0V,3.3V, 5.0V type.
- Highly accuracy: ±2%
- Low voltage drop: 240mV (typ.), VOUT=5.0V at 300mA
- Maximum Input Voltage: 8V
- Guaranteed output current: 300mA
- Low quiescent current: 5mA (typ.)
- Current limiting
- Over-temperature shutdown
- SOT-23, SOT-89, TO-92 Packages