HT24LC04 -- CMOS 4K 2-Wire Serial EEPROM
General Description 24C02 24C04 24C08 24C16
The HT24LC04 is a 4K-bit serial read/write non-volatile memory device using the CMOS floating gate process. Its 4096 bits of memory are organized into 512 words and each word is 8 bits. The device is optimized for use in many industrial and commercial applications where low power and low voltage operation are essential. Up to four HT24LC04 devices may be connected to the same two-wire bus. The HT24LC04 is guaranteed for 1M erase/write cycles and 40-year data retention.
Features 24C02 24C04 24C08 24C16
- Operating voltage: 2.2V~5.5V
- Low power consumption
- Operation: 5mA max.
- Standby: 5uA max.
- Internal organization: 512x8
- 2-wire serial interface
- Write cycle time: 5ms max.
- Automatic erase-before-write operation
- Partial page write allowed
- 16-byte page write modes
- Write operation with built-in timer
- Hardware controlled write protection
- 40-year data retention
- 106 erase/write cycles per word
- Commercial temperature range (0oC to +70oC)
- 8-pin DIP/SOP package24C02 24C04 24C08 24C16