HT1380 HT1381 -- Serial Timekeeper Chip HT1380 HT1381
General Description HT1380 HT1381
The HT1380 HT1381 is a serial timekeeper IC which provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year information. The number of days in each month and leap years are automatically adjusted. The HT1380 HT1381 IS designed for low power consumption and can operate in two modes: one is the 12-hour mode with an AM/PM indicator, the other is the 24-hour mode.
The HT1380 HT1381has several registers to store the corresponding information with 8-bit data format. A 32768Hz crystal is required to provide the correct timing. In order to minimize the pin number, the HT1380 HT1381use a serial I/O transmission method to interface with a microprocessor. Only three wires are required: (1) RESTB, (2) SCLK and (3) I/O. Data can be delivered 1 byte at a time or in a burst of up to 8 bytes.
- HT1380/HT1381 Operating voltage: 2.0V~5.5V
- HT1380/HT1381 Maximum input serial clock: 500kHz at VDD=2V, 2MHz at VDD=5V
- HT1380/HT1381 Operating current: less than 400nA at 2V, less than 1.2uA at 5V
- HT1380/HT1381 TTL compatible
- VIH: 2.0V~VDD+0.3V at VDD=5V
- VIL: -0.3V~+0.8V at VDD=5V
- HT1380 HT1381 Two data transmission modes: single-byte or burst mode
- HT1380 HT1381 Serial I/O transmission
- HT1380 HT1381 All registers store BCD format
- HT1380: 8-pin DIP package
HT1381: 8-pin SOP package